M.Ch. (Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery) M.S. – General Surgery, MBBS
We advise you, Dr. Ehsanuzzaman Siddiqui is an expert in reconstructive, body contouring, and cosmetic surgery. He performs up to 400 cosmetic surgery procedures per year. He has over 17 years of experience in Plastic and reconstructive surgery and has performed thousands of operations so far. He has developed particular expertise in Hair Transplant, Breast augmentation and reduction, Breast firming and lift, Gynecomastia (male breast reduction), Liposculpturing (Abdominal liposuction), tummy tuck, Rhinoplasty, Surgical facelift, Eyelid surgery, Lip, Dimple creation, chin and cheek shape correction, and facial surgery also as body contouring surgery call the right decision!
Formerly Plastic Surgeon At-
- Formerly Plastic surgeon at-
- Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital
- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Vasudhan Arjin Advanced Fellowship In Cosmetic And Laser Surgery, Mumbai
- Batra Hospital And Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Dr. Siddiqui awarded for Best poster presentation at APSICON, 2007 at Pune
- Titled:- “Allo-Combo: A Method For Limb Salvage After Resection Of Bony Tumors Of Femur And Tibia”
Dr. Siddiqui always tries to thoroughly understand the motives, desires, and expectations of his patients and gives them realistic opinions for the same. He encourages his patients to speak out about their fears and expectations.
Dr. Siddiqui a part of our mission at Gloria Clinic is to provide the very best in cosmetic surgery to our patients but at a great value and affordable price. This experienced surgeon is held in high regard by his colleagues as well as the many thousands of patients. Dr. Siddiqui believes in the power of cosmetic surgery to transform lives and to help individuals regain their self-confidence. He is the lead Plastic Surgeon for New Grow Hair & Skin Clinic.
Dr Dixant Chhikara
MBBS, IFAAM (International Fellowship in Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine)(Germany)
University of Greifswald
Aesthetic physician, Trichologist, cosmetologist
2 years – MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
2 YEARS – DEEP CHAND BANDHU GOVT HOSPITAL
M. B. B. S. –Calcutta Medical College, Kolkata
M. Derm — Skin Institute, N. Dehli
P. G certified, HIV/AIDS, STD
–IMA AKN SINHA INSTITUTE
1) ex-president, Ghaziabad dermatology forum
2) Life member, IMA & IADVL(Indian association of dermatology, venereology & leprosy)… Chaired scientific session of all India conference of IADVL
3)ex-Vitiligo(leucoderma) research officer @ Skin Institute.. Also published articles in professional journal
3) experience in rural & occupational skin diseases @ Rural & Industrial Skin Health Institute @ Dasna, Ghaziabad, a branch of Skin Institute & School of dermatology,New Dehli,recognised by National board of examinations for training
4) as part of interest to serve common people & in health education (‘meducation’ services) & creating awareness & clearing myths:–
A) participated/organised camps on special interests (leprosy, leucoderma & HIV/AIDS) in educational institutes & low-income habitats along with NGOS, e.g CARE
B) wrote articles in lay press
C) served Himalayan people @ Almora/Ranikhet monthly for 12+ years,incidentally found all kinds of skin diseases & STD there too, probably because of frequent to & fro travel & ecological damage
D) doing tele-dermatology to serve remote distant patients, worked with Mr Vaishnavi, a pioneer of Indian telemedicine decades ago too.
Dr. Richa Kumar
Dr, A T Mishra
Visiting Fellow at Institute of Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery, Southfield, Michigan, USA under Dr Ian T Jackson. Visiting scholar at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre New York USA. Visiting scholar at Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital for Facial Plastic Surgery under Dr Sherrell J Aston New York USA.