Vaser Liposuction & Fat Grafting
No need to hide, Get the body of your dreams with Liposuction.
Fill the form & get an instant call back in 15 Minutes
FREE Blood Test With Package + FREE Consultation [Easy 0% EMI Option Available]
Welcome To DHT Clinics
We provides always our best services for our clients and always try to achieve our client's trust and satisfaction.
DHT Clinics provides a wide range of plastic Procedure procedures to its patients. We are having a team of Best plastic surgeons in Delhi Ncr who specialize in various procedures. This gives a distinct advantage to our patients of having multiple cosmetic surgeons with great skills to operate on them and give best results.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction also called as ‘Liposculpture’ these days, is a popular Cosmetic Procedure to remove unwanted deposits of fat from the body. This fat is not removed by diet and exercise, hence called resistant fat. The areas of the body from which fat can be removed that includes tummy, upper back, lower back, thighs, waist, calves, double chin, arms, chests, buttocks, hips, flanks, love handles, saddlebags, ankles and face.
Liposuction along with fat grafting allows to shape the body according to will of the human mind. That is why these procedures are frequently combined to get the desired results. This is one of the most common procedures performed worldwide. It is like a sigh of relief to fitness and body enthusiasts who are looking for the perfect shape. Removal of these pockets allow them what exercise and diet could not.
Get A Well-Defined Sculpted Look With 4D VASER Liposuction
Sculpted physique is very hard to attain. Men and women alike desire the beautifully sculpted look. Ripped chest, well-defined abs and flanks add a great sex appeal to your physique.
4D VASER liposuction is therefore an advanced form of body sculpting that removes fat and also works with the natural contours of the underlying muscle structure to give you an athletic and toned body. It will not only help in achieving a well-defined body, but it will bring out the muscular details.
VASER liposuction uses sound waves to liquefy the fat cells. These cells are then removed by liposuction. Since it targets fat cells selectively, VASER Liposuction is less painful and more accurate than traditional liposuction.
The procedure of Liposuction involves removal of Fat by a tube and a vacuum instrument. Tiny incisions are made in the hidden areas of the body to gain access to the areas which require fat removal. The most common method used to remove fat is the tumescent method of liposuction. In this method, a solution is infused into the body which contains numbing agents and also medicines that decrease the blood loss. Overall this increases the safety of the procedure tremendously and also decreases the pain.
When to consider liposuction Procedure?
- If you have localized areas of fat deposits that are disproportionate with the rest of your body.
- If you would like more definition or a sleeker contour in certain areas of your body.
- If your skin elasticity is good (Liposuction removes fat, but does not tighten skin).
Dr. Ashutosh Mishra
MBBS, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery
What are the different types of Liposuction?
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL), the most traditional form of liposuction, draws fat out with a vacuum.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL) is traditional SAL with the addition of a tool to increase the motion of the cannula, which speeds up fat removal.
- High Definition Liposuction (HDL), High Definition concept in liposuction in Body Contouring Procedures in which fat is removed from some areas of body and placed in other.
- VASER is an ultrasonic cannula that disperses energy improving fat disruption and removal